Saturday 17 May 2014

Flash Back - Life Goes on. My son got a job.

I remember my first employment somewhere 23 years ago.  It was a small Pvt Limited company "Weldcraft" India Pvt Ltd., in Bangalore

This Company was manufacturing electrodes and situated at Peenya Industrial Estate in the outskirts of Bangalore.  I was a bachelor then and was getting around Rs. 2500-3000 Per month as salary.  I did not complete my CA.  With an intermediate pass in CA & ICWA, I wanted to start my carrier and got that job.

I moved, then, to Bifora watches Ltd,  the first closely held Public Ltd Company in Electronics city, Bommanahalli.  This might be one of the good Companies I worked.  I had excellent seniors to teach me and had me a real "working atmosphere".  I was in the Costing Department, owing to my qualification in the Cost Accountancy.

I could not continue my career in Bangalore as Mahalakshmi of Mumabi wanted me to start my professional carrer with her.  I got married and moved to New Mumbai and got my first job in "Krishna Filaments Ltd- a manufacturers of Filament yarn ropes.

My Son Vignesh was born there. He studied in Trichy, Mumbai, Sharjah and Chennai and completed his graduation in Shastra, Thanjavur.

It is heartening to know that he has got job in Chennai and going to start his carreer from 2nd June 2014.

May Varagoor Perumal give him His blessings to carry on his Professional life without any problem and Be with him always.

I did not do anything for my son except paying the school fees.  The struggle, my wife, underwent as a housewise is larger than what I did.  I was away in UAE when Vignesh was studying in school so I could not share the suffering  the hardship of my wife.   Being alone with the two kids in Chennai, she had undergone lot of challenges.  Any credits to be given, first it should go to her only.

My cute daugther is studying in 12th. What is in store for her ? I don't know.  Life goes on.

As I turn back and see my life and wonder what I saved in my life ?  - The answer is nothing except my unadulterated love to my wife and my kids.  My confidence in Bhakthi through the blessings of my parents and above all, my desire to yearn more for "Kula deivam"- varagoor Perumal.



No comments: